American General Media – Bakersfield, CA Office has a current opening for a full-time Sales & Marketing Coordinator. Candidate must possess the ability to work in a team environment, possess strong organizational skills and have the ability to create and maintain dynamic sales materials. The candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining updated marketing tools. Must be able to conduct marketing research and prepare persuasive stories that positively position our stations to potential and current clients.
Duties include but are not limited to: Assist the Sales and Marketing teams with projects throughout the year including up-selling, business development, research, client relations, and marketing campaigns. Works with Marketing Director to develop, implement, and track successful marketing campaigns that maximize visibility with potential clients and external organizations.
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing related field or Bachelor's Degree with a preference for concentration in marketing and communications, or related field.
- Very strong Sales force skills and expertise
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to balance team and individual workloads through effective time management and prioritization
- PowerPoint skills and a comfort level optimizing the use of multiple cloud-based business applications
- Self-motivated, energetic, and confident
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #10-0176.
AGM is an EOE